Let’s Get Started!
Yoga Workshops in Bangalore India
Yoga has always been powerful and popular at the same time. Of late, Yoga is getting even more attention and there are plenty of Yoga workshops in Bangalore, India and around the globe. In this article you will get to know the 4 important reasons why Yoga workshops are important. More importantly, you will understand why Yoga training and practicing will have profound effects on your life. Let’s get started…
We are all thinking beings; Yoga relaxes our mind and gives that calmness that we so desperately need. Yoga isn’t just for the mind it can help improve health for one who has been sick or unwell physically. While Yoga can and will nourish your physical self and mental health, it can also lead the path towards divinity and spirituality – which is something we absolutely need to lead balanced lives.
For a common man, Yoga could help the social status of keeping oneself fit and good looking. For Yogis it is a lifestyle.
Why Should We Practice Yoga?
Yoga has countless benefits. It’s integrated personality development with spiritual growth.
- It helps relax muscles at deeper levels.
- It helps slowing down and balancing the inhalation and exhalation process and in turn touching the ‘prana’ level.
- Yoga plays a crucial role in increasing creativity and will power – which is again essential to do anything worthwhile in life.
- It helps improve our emotional quotient , thus enhancing happiness and equipoise.
- Yoga touches us intellectually as well (“concentration and detachment”).
- It helps us understand problems and helps us find solutions.
It helps us in our spiritual journey. The Search begins, the quest starts…
Some more benefits of practicing Yoga
Practice is the key. As soon as you start practicing yoga daily, you will notice the changes in you. You will rediscover your true nature; you will find your BETTER YOU!
Following are but a few you will accomplish through Yoga:
- All-round fitness
- Weight loss
- Eliminate Stress
- Inner peace
- Improved immunity
- Living with greater awareness
- Better relationships
- Increased energy
- Better flexibility & posture
- Better intuition
- Inner Well-being
- Better sleep
- Rejuvenate Health
- Better concentration at work
- Better and balanced mood
- Toned body
According to Patanjali, Yoga is a conscious effort of gaining mastery over the mind.
4 Reasons why workshops are important?
You’ve probably seen a Yoga workshop advertised from time to time and thought to yourself – “I’d love to do that. But I’m so busy at the moment, I’ll wait until things quieten down“.
And life is busy. You’ve got so many competing demands on your time; it’s hard to find the time to do the things you need to do, never mind the things you want to do.
But here are 3 reasons why it is important to take time out of your busy life to attend a Yoga workshop ~
- Stepping out of your comfort zone and meet new people:– Attending a Yoga workshop will give you a chance to meet new people with similar interests, in a relaxed and fun setting, without stress, pressure or expectation.
- Learn new styles of Yoga-The easiest, fastest and most fun way to learn something new is under the guidance of an experienced instructor who can help you introduce different styles of Yoga
- Open the door to something deeper- Typically, studio classes stress
asana,and lots of it. In a workshop, you may discover that less is more. You might spend hours focusing on a single asana or focusing on the theme of the workshop. Themes can be
- Restorative Yoga Workshop
- Power Yoga Workshop
- Yoga Workshop for Back pain
- Asana, prana and Meditation Workshop
- Back to Basics Workshop
- Flying Yoga Workshop
- Wheel Yoga Workshop
- Aerial Yoga Workshop
- Prenatal and Postnatal Workshop
- Yoga for Stress and Anxiety Workshop
- Yoga for Kids Workshop
- Help understand if you are ready for Teacher’s Training- A longer workshop will help you decide whether you are ready to take teacher’s training course. These workshops are 2-3 hours which are like mini Yoga Teachers Training Course where we go into the details of Theory, Philosophy, Asanas, and Pranayama.
A workshop can last a few hours or take place over a long weekend, highlighting a single technique or topic or encompassing several. The experiences are completely different but they all have one thing in common: participating in a yoga workshop is empowering and is dedicated to self-discovery; remembering who you truly are.
Life can be hectic and we often spend most of our time doing, rather than resting.
Sometimes relaxation needs to be learned and scheduled into our lives. Yoga brings about healing and
Join us at a Yoga Workshop in Bangalore to Relax, Renew and Restore in a practice that is beneficial and highly suitable for all. For more information feel free to fill in the contact us form below.
Time to Leave Stress Behind…
FREE Consultation for Yoga Workshops & Training in Bangalore!